Open house - 37 Maddocks Street
Maddock’s Street was named after one of the four Bradford businessmen, John Maddocks, who took over the mill and the village in 1892, trading under the name Sir Titus Salt, Bart. Sons & Co. Ltd. During their ownership, Saltaire was extended to the east by way of Caroline Street, Maddock’s Street, Rhodes Street and Bakers Street.
Keep up to date about Saltaire Arts Trail and other events we hold through out the year.
We are social
Did anyone see Chris Molllon in action today? What an amazing performance over 6 hours. It was certainly a talking... http://t.co/g9PMpJZtbL