Explore the Open Houses >
Saltaire Arts Trail
We're back! Yep that's right, Saltaire Arts Trail is back and bigger than ever. If you haven't already done so then stick the dates in your diary (25 - 27th May) and make sure you keep some time free to come and join us for what looks like our busiest year yet!
The 2013 Open Houses
With a grand total of 13 venues taking part in this years Saltaire Arts Trail, we've got a great big artistic adventure planned for all you Open House addicts. Take a look at the Open House page and start planning your route.
More on The 2013 Open Houses
The Best Makers' Fair Yet!
We've been working hard behind the scenes to make 2013's Makers' Fair the best yet. We believe we've managed to get the best set of artists and makers together under one roof. Get saving now as you're going to need all your hard earned cash this time around!
More on The Best Makers' Fair Yet!
Bring the Whole Family
This years theme is Fly Me to the Moon (with more than a healthy portion of alien activity included), our ever popular family events will hopefully keep all the family entertained over the weekend. Build your own rocket and launch it into space, grow an alien brain, and hide-out in our space station den, the 2013 family events really will be the centre of attention this year.
More on Bring the Whole Family
- Coming to a shop, cafe, gallery, bar, and craft market near you very soon is our 2013 leaflet.
- Commissioned for 2013, these four short films demonstrate the respect that Saltaire and Saltaire Arts Trail is held in amongst the creative community.
- After what seems like an eternity in the pipeline, we can now announce the full list of artists, makers and craftspeople who are to be exhibiting at SAT2013.
- Saltaire Inspired, is proud to announce that they have been given charitable status!
- Today we've launched the application process for all artists and makers wishing to exhibit as part of the 2013 Saltaire Arts Trail.