We are looking to fill this page with associated events and activities that are happening in and around the greater Saltaire area across the bank holiday weekend (25th - 27th May). If you are running such an event then please drop us a line with some detail to email@example.com
- Leeds Photographic Society Annual exhibition
- An annual exhibition by Leeds Photographic Society held within Salts Mill.
More on Leeds Photographic Society Annual exhibition
- The Record Club
- The Record Club will be celebrating the links between great art and great music at their May event held during SAT weekend.
More on The Record Club
- Singing on the Trail
- On the afternoon of Saturday 25th there'll be a soundtrack to the Art Trail, as local choirs busk around the village from
2pm to 3.30pm, before coming together at the United Reformed Church for a final Massed Sing at 3.45.
More on Singing on the Trail
- Hannah Lamb Open Studio
- Hannah opens her studio to the public for the duration of SAT2013. It's only a stones throw from the Victoria Hall so why not take a look whilst your in the area?
More on Hannah Lamb Open Studio
- The Mighty Metalsmith
- Thirteen contemporary metalsmiths brought together in the Kath Libbert Gallery on the 2nd floor of Salts Mill
More on The Mighty Metalsmith
- Shipley College Pop-up Exhibition
- Always a firm favourite during the Saltaire Arts Trail is the opportunity to see what the students of Shipley College have been creating.
More on Shipley College Pop-up Exhibition
- Vicar at Vicars
- Artist Robin Gamble, once called “the Rocking Reverend”, who leads Holy Trinity Church, Idle, will be exhibiting at Vicar Cafe Bistro during the Saltaire Arts Trail
More on Vicar at Vicars
- Heritage short boat Kennet
- The restored Short Boat Kennet will be moored on the Wharf near Saltaire Bridge and open to the public from 11-00am on Saturday, Sunday & Monday. On board there are displays about the heritage of the canal and "Bright Work" and why not visit the Boatman's Cabin to see how the Boatmen lived.
More on Heritage short boat Kennet
- Shipley Glen Tramway
- Shipley Glen Tramway is a few minutes walk from Roberts Park and is Britain's oldest working cable tramway.It is 117 years old and takes passengers through woodland to the bottom of Shipley Glen.
More on Shipley Glen Tramway
- From Madrigals to Modern
- From Madrigals to Modern - 400 years of english music in 60 minutes with the Gisburn Singers.
More on From Madrigals to Modern
Keep up to date about Saltaire Arts Trail and other events we hold through out the year.
We are social
ITS NEARLY HERE! We'll be doing the last minute jobs around the Arts Trail today ready for the preview tonight... http://t.co/pzPw5gYY46